Enjoy our team's carefully selected Corporate Jokes. Laugh yourself and share the funniest jokes with your friends!
An electric company is always looking for high energy employees.
😄 😄 😄
A lawyer tries a case out of town, accompanied by his corporate client.
After the case is given to the jury, the lawyer and his client wait for the verdict, which doesn’t come in for days. After the second day, the lawyer the tells his client to go home, and he’ll let him know as soon as the verdict comes in.
The client goes home, but pesters the lawyer every hour or so by text message for an update (of which there is none, of course).
Finally, the jury comes back with a verdict in the client’s favor.
Still sitting in the courtroom, the lawyer texts his client, “Justice has been served.”
The client shoots right back, “Appeal immediately!”
😄 😄 😄
At a meeting, the Boss told a joke.
Everyone on the team laughed except one guy.
The Boss asked him, “Didn’t you understand my joke?”
The guy replied, “Oh, I understood it, but I resigned this morning.”
😄 😄 😄
A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee.
The trainee shouts back, “And do you know who you are talking to, you fool?!”
“No,” replied the CEO indignantly.
“Good!” replied the trainee, and slams down the phone.
😄 😄 😄
Agency: “Sir, we found 3 candidates as per your requirements. How do you want their placements, sir?”
MD: “Put about 100 bricks in a closed room. Then send the candidates into the room and close the door, leave them alone, and come back after a few hours and analyze the situation:
1. If they are counting the bricks, put them in Accounts department.
2. If they are recounting the bricks, put them in Auditing.
3. If they messed up the whole room with the bricks, put them in Engineering.
4. If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in Planning.
5. If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in Operations.
6. If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
7. If they broke the bricks into pieces, put them in Information Technology.
8. If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
9. If they say they have tried different combinations yet not a single brick has been moved, put them in Sales.
10. If they have already left for the day, Put them in Marketing.
11. If they are staring out of the window, put them in Strategic Planning. And...
12. If they are talking to each other and not a single brick has been touched, congratulate them and put them in Top Management.
😄 😄 😄